I took a little “online” break this past week, and it was good to spend these past few days relaxing like the good old days, not letting technology spoil the fun. I though, why not make a bullet list with a few things I’ve done this past week? Lists are always fun and they are useful to get your point across in simple and short way.
- I’ve begun designing the layout for my portfolio.
- On Valentine’s Day, I went to support my boyfriend at a Mental Health event, he was one of the speakers. After the presentation, we had a nice meal at a nearby restaurant.
- Began working on a new theme for this blog.
- Applied for a scholarship that will (if accepted) fund a Business and Mobile Development course. The people who were accepted will be notified tomorrow, so I’m hoping I’m one of them!
- I think I’ve finally kicked the Soda addiction, yay!
- Have been playing Minecraft and Skyrim.
What have you been doing these past few days?