I’m copying this from Jenni.
If you really knew me, you’d know that I:
- Am obsessed with Egyptian history, culture and decorations. I’ve always said that I was Egyptian in another life. I have a mini-museum in my room: paintings, decorations, you name it.
- Am not a girly girl, never have been. I don’t like to wear high heels, I rarely wear makeup and I was always hanging out with boys when I was little, still do (I only have one best friend that’s female).
- Have major road rage, people in PR simply don’t know how to drive.
- Love my dogs like they were my children.
- Love thunder storms.
- Hate, hate, hate going to public bathrooms. Don’t use them unless I’m about to explode.
- Am not a party girl, I don’t drink, smoke or like to go clubbing.
- Am very family oriented.
- Have a serious case of wanderlust. I want to travel the world, and I will accomplish it. No matter what.
- Have been a gamer for most of my life. Love, love, love video games.
- Hate exercising. The only thing I can tolerate is DDPYoga, which I have been doing for 2+ months.
- Hate heat/hot weather, which is ironic, I live in a tropical island where most days of the year are extremely hot. Each year the heat gets worse.