I recently became a member of a Planet Fitness gym that opened last week. This one is the closest to my house so I was happy that I didn’t have to drive 40+ minutes to get to one. My boyfriend also joined as well so that really boosts my motivation because I’m really glad we’ll get to go together most of the times. One thing I really like about Planet Fitness is that their gym is a judgement free zone, anyone who shows off or disrespects another person will be kicked out. Also, compared to other branch gyms, this one is not expensive.
I got the Black Card Membership which is $20 monthly and includes:
- Visit any other Planet Fitness gym (other than your main one) for free.
- You can take someone with you each time for free.
- Unlimited use of hydrotherapy beds
- Unlimited use of tanning beds (I’m not interested in this but I know some people that would love this perk)
- Unlimited use of massage chairs
- Drinks at 50% off
I’ve gone two times since it opened and I really like the atmosphere and how friendly people have been. I haven’t been going every day, but I’ve been doing exercise at home when I can’t go. I will try to go at least 3-4 times a week once I organize my schedule better. I’m really excited for this because I know I will be able to reach my goal, lose weight and build strength. Exercising is becoming one of my addictions now and I’m glad I feel motivated.
Do you have a gym membership? Do you workout regularly?