I don’t usually have enough time to watch a bunch of television shows, but thanks to the internet and Netflix, I do take some time to catch up on my favorite shows or discover new ones.
My taste in shows (and movies) is very complex and varied. I like everything from musicals to the dark drama/thriller. I can’t even begin to list all my favorite TV shows, but I can list a few of the ones I’m currently watching and loving.
- Scandal: I don’t know why I waited so long to start watching Scandal. I started watching it on Netflix some time ago and I’m almost caught up. It’s an amazing show and I really can’t get enough. I believe it’s a near perfect political drama/thriller. I hadn’t felt this way about a show in a very long time.
- Continuum: I am halfway through the first season and I really like this show. I’ve always been a fan of sci-fi movies/shows and it’s very interesting the way they have implemented the concept of time travel and the premise of how your actions can affect an entire timeline of events. I will definitely keep watching.
- Game of Thrones: As I mentioned on a previous post, I have been watching this show since it started and I really can’t wait for the new season on April. This show is so good, and the thing I love the most about the show is that (for those that haven’t read the books), it’s unpredictable. You don’t know who’s safe, you don’t know who’s the good or bad guy. Can’t get enough of GoT.
- The Crazy Ones: This show definitely cures my need of a comedy show. I think it’s refreshing and quirky. Plus, I love Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar.
- Witches of East End: The first season ended recently and I must say that I really liked this show. I haven’t read the books the show is based on but I like the story, plus I love anything related to fantasy or magic.
- Lost Girl: I fell in love with this show some time ago and even though I have been disappointed by their plot choice this current season, I will probably keep watching, I just hope they don’t ruin the show completely.
What are your current favorite TV shows? Do you like any of the shows from my list?
This post is part of the Blogger Challenge 2014 at yosoymami.com.
Earlier this month, the first trailer for the fourth season of Game of Thrones was published. I’m a huge fan of the show (and books, which I need to catch up on), so I was very excited when the trailer was posted on YouTube. What I love about this story is that there is no black or white, heroes and villains alike can die, and you will never truly know each character’s intention.
I must say, they did an amazing job editing that trailer, it really draws you in. I’ve watched it several times, and I really can’t wait until April 6.
Do you watch ‘Game of Thrones’? Are you excited for the new season?