I don’t usually have enough time to watch a bunch of television shows, but thanks to the internet and Netflix, I do take some time to catch up on my favorite shows or discover new ones.
My taste in shows (and movies) is very complex and varied. I like everything from musicals to the dark drama/thriller. I can’t even begin to list all my favorite TV shows, but I can list a few of the ones I’m currently watching and loving.
- Scandal: I don’t know why I waited so long to start watching Scandal. I started watching it on Netflix some time ago and I’m almost caught up. It’s an amazing show and I really can’t get enough. I believe it’s a near perfect political drama/thriller. I hadn’t felt this way about a show in a very long time.
- Continuum: I am halfway through the first season and I really like this show. I’ve always been a fan of sci-fi movies/shows and it’s very interesting the way they have implemented the concept of time travel and the premise of how your actions can affect an entire timeline of events. I will definitely keep watching.
- Game of Thrones: As I mentioned on a previous post, I have been watching this show since it started and I really can’t wait for the new season on April. This show is so good, and the thing I love the most about the show is that (for those that haven’t read the books), it’s unpredictable. You don’t know who’s safe, you don’t know who’s the good or bad guy. Can’t get enough of GoT.
- The Crazy Ones: This show definitely cures my need of a comedy show. I think it’s refreshing and quirky. Plus, I love Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar.
- Witches of East End: The first season ended recently and I must say that I really liked this show. I haven’t read the books the show is based on but I like the story, plus I love anything related to fantasy or magic.
- Lost Girl: I fell in love with this show some time ago and even though I have been disappointed by their plot choice this current season, I will probably keep watching, I just hope they don’t ruin the show completely.
What are your current favorite TV shows? Do you like any of the shows from my list?
This post is part of the Blogger Challenge 2014 at yosoymami.com.
I’ve recently been hooked on watching Lost Girl, all thanks to Angie. The show is about Bo, a succubus who feeds on the energy of humans and Fae. Fae are creatures with supernatural powers who pass as humans, which divides itself into two political/divisions inside the Fae world, the Light and the Dark. Bo refuses to join either group and with the help of Kenzi, her human sidekick and best friend, try to find more about Bo’s origin and venture into the Fae world, which is dangerous and unpredictable.
I’ve already completed the first season and hope to finish the second one soon. It’s a really addicting show and something different from what I’ve been watching lately. I’m glad I’ve been able to watch the episodes on Netflix, always a handy thing. If you like tv shows about fantasy and crime solving, then this is definitely something you should watch!