I received the February Loot Crate on Tuesday and took advantage of my fiancé’s home studio to record it (like last month’s video), he recently bought better lighting so I’m extremely happy about how the video quality turned out.
Before filming the unboxing, all I knew about the crate was that this month’s theme was ‘Warriors’ and we were going to get a t-shirt. I was pretty excited when opening the contents of the box, most of the brands or subjects were unknown to me which makes it more fun to have stuff you didn’t know about.
Making these videos have also been helpful with me getting over my shyness in front of the camera. I need to learn to keep talking and have more interaction but I’m learning as I go. Hopefully next month’s video will be better.
I am definitely looking forward for next month’s box and from what I read on Twitter, we’re supposed to get a t-shirt with the March crate as well, so that’s a plus!
I’ve been meaning to do this vlog for months. I have seen this all around the blogs I visit and I thought I should give it a shot. It’s great to hear the different accents.
Mine may be a little different because Spanish is my first language so a different kind of accent may show when I speak, I’ve gotten a lot better in hiding it, but we’ll see!
The instructions are to say these words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting Image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught.
You also have to answer these questions:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you use to change the TV channel?
If you’ve done this, please send me a link of your video, I would love to see it!