Want to wish you all a happy new year and hope it’s a good year for you. The beginning of the year has been scary. We’ve had multiple major earthquakes in Puerto Rico in a matter of days. They have destruction in the south, leaving families without their homes and supplies.
Besides dealing with the earthquakes, I’ve been thinking about the goals I have for the year.
There are so many things I’d like to do, so I wanted to document my goals and hold myself accountable for them:
- Read one book a month: I’ve set my reading challenge on my Goodreads profile for 12 books in 2020.
- Launch a content creation/streaming project I’ve had in the backburner/early production stages for 2 years.
- Develop projects for fun and practice new programming languages and technologies.
- Continue implementing ways to reduce waste.
- Work on our home. Fix what needs to be fixed, keep decorating it, and make it reflect who we are.
- Be more consistent with this blog. There are so many unfinished drafts and notes I have for posts. I want to post often, and broaden the content I share. I have many topics I love, and want to write more about them.
- Have more ‘me’/self-care days. There are days where you just need to disconnect and take care of your mental health. I need more of that this year, especially to calm down my anxiety.
- Find the joy in the things I do, and appreciate them every step of the way.
I want to be able to share my progress with those goals are the year progresses.
What are some of your goals for 2020?