I’ve been thinking about writing a post for a long while but every time I tried I ended up deleting everything I wrote. So I figured it would be best to do a list of things that have been going on ever since my last post.
- Remember my post about water? Well, we have been in Phase 2 of water rationing for a few weeks now. We only have water three days out of seven. It is tough, but it makes me appreciate water so much more.
- Was able to rescue a dog that had escaped from her home. We were driving home and saw a dog running in the middle of the street, with her leash still attached, looking very disoriented. I parked right away and tried to get her attention so she could come to me. A car could have easily killed her. Fortunately, she had a chip and we were able to contact her owner. Her owner was so grateful when we met up with her to give her the dog. Things like this make me feel so happy, to be able to help.
- Have been reading “Looking for Alaska” by John Green. It’s a pretty good read, I need to finish it. I was going through it very quickly and then a bunch of stuff happened at once so I had to put it on hold. My goal is to finish the book within the next two weeks if possible.
- A few months ago I joined the Extra Life movement through Extra Life Puerto Rico, the local team. I have been actively participating, especially through streaming on Twitch. I’ve raised $139 so far which makes me really happy. I will talk about Extra Life in a future post. Being a part of this has been extremely positive.
- On August 29th, Juan and I attended a WWE Live event here in Puerto Rico, it was fun.[instagram url=http://instagram.com/p/6_Hr0JowUl hidecaption=true]
- Juan and I booked a hotel room in Aguadilla for next weekend. Juan’s birthday is on the 13th so we thought it would be fun to have a getaway weekend at one of our favorite places. Aguadilla has so many amazing places, especially places to eat.
And that’s what I’ve been doing lately in a nutshell. I hope to get back into writing mode. I miss it.