I hadn’t heard of The Sunshine Award but was very surprised/excited to see that Angie nominated me.
The whole idea of the sunshine award is that you nominate 11 bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative and inspiring.
- You have to post a picture of the Sunshine award in the blog post.
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers.
- Write 11 questions for them to answer.
- Also let the bloggers you nominated know you have nominated them.
11 Random Facts About Me
- My long-term memory is pretty close to being excellent, but my short-term memory, not so much.
- Playing video games is one of the hobbies that make me genuinely happy.
- I used to have severe social phobia (to the point where I was even scared of talking on the phone with someone). I’m slowly working through it and it has been getting better.
- I work for a mental health non-profit, its goal is to promote recovery, wellness and offer audiovisual/written resources for the community.
- I met my boyfriend on Twitter. We both won a Twitter contest and followed each other, and it went from there.
- I talk to my dogs like they’re my children, it can get pretty pathetic. But I love it.
- Most of the stuff I buy is through Amazon.
- I would like to own an animal sanctuary someday.
- I’m an impatient person, which is why I’m the worst person when giving out birthday gifts. I get too excited and need to give the gift before the actual date.
- Music from the 80s is my favorite.
- Math is the bane of my existence.
I Was Asked…
- How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging for almost 11 years.
- If you weren’t blogging you would be _________
I would probably still be doing web design/development and be involved in the online world in some kind of way.
- What is your favorite animal and why?
Dogs, definitely. I’ve always felt a connection with them. What I love the most about dogs is their unconditional love and how loyal they are.
- What do you love most about the internet?
I like that I can be a part of a community where I can share my thoughts with other people and relate to others in some kind of way.
- If you could be anything you wanted to be, what would you choose?
An Animal Rights Ambassador, I hope to be able to do that someday.
- How old were you when you got your first computer?
I was five years old.
- What is your favorite color?
Purple and Sky Blue.
- What is your second favorite hobby outside of blogging?
Definitely web developing/designing and gaming.
- If the zombie apocalypse hit, how long do you think you’d survive?
I think I’d survive a pretty long time. After watching so many zombie movies and playing many video games, I think I have extensive knowledge of things to avoid and resources to seek in a post-apocalyptic setting.
- Where do you live (country or state)?
- Where is one place you want to visit before you die?
There are many places I want to visit, but the one at the top of my list would definitely be Egypt.
- Brandy – brangasm.org
- Christina – polkadotheart.org
- Nichole – autumn-rain.net
- Randi – randilynn.com
- Whitney – whttrs.nu
It was hard to find people who hadn’t done it already so I kept my list short. But, if anyone wants to do this and use my questions, feel free to do so.
My Questions for You
- If you could go anywhere in the world (and money was no issue), where would you go? Why?
- What do you like and dislike the most about where you live?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite movie and/or TV Show?
- What’s your favorite holiday? Why?
- Do you know more than one language? If so, which one(s)?
- What motivates you?
- What’s the top item in your life’s To Do list that you have yet to achieve, and what steps are you taking to get there?
- If you were to break the record for something, what would it be and why?
- What is one thing in your life that you wish you could stop doing?
- What world from a video game would you most like to live in? What draws you to this fictional universe?