I haven’t published a Minecraft Monday post in a while. Today, I wanted to share the outdoor area of a restaurant that my boyfriend and I have been working on. We are slowly trying to build a city with different shops and restaurants. I even made an underground train system so I can travel to my old house and to a friend’s city on my server. I plan to expand the train destinations as well.
I hope everybody had a safe and happy new year. I spent it with my family and boyfriend and I had a wonderful time, so many fireworks this year!
2010 was a very hectic year, many things happened, both happy and sad.
- My parents and grandparents gave me a new car, which I love.
- Went to a Metallica concert on March 14, 2010. It was awesome!
- My dog Chispy had three puppies on April 17, 2010.
- Juan and I became a couple on April 23, 2010.
- On November 1, 2010 I took three of my dogs to the shelter, that was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. I still think about them everyday, and I miss them so much.
- Built my own computer, paid for everything myself
- Got into PC Gaming, thanks to the computer upgrade.
- Went ice skating with my boyfriend on December 18, 2010.
A lot of things happened last year, but those are the highlights of my 2010.
What are some of your highlights of 2010?