I’ve been meaning to do this vlog for months. I have seen this all around the blogs I visit and I thought I should give it a shot. It’s great to hear the different accents.
Mine may be a little different because Spanish is my first language so a different kind of accent may show when I speak, I’ve gotten a lot better in hiding it, but we’ll see!
The instructions are to say these words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting Image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught.
You also have to answer these questions:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you use to change the TV channel?
If you’ve done this, please send me a link of your video, I would love to see it!