Hola, I’m Nicole!
I’m a web developer from Puerto Rico. In my spare time, I play video games, create digital content (live streaming video games, and other ventures), read and mostly lurk on social media.
I have been blogging since I was twelve years old, I’ve been able to see the blogging and internet world change drastically.
I’ve been married to my best friend Juan for five years, and we have been together for 9+ years.
Get to know me:
Born & Raised
Purple and Light Blue
Favorite place to travel
New York City
- One of my favorite TV shows of all time is Boy Meets World
- I had my own computer when I was five years old, and that’s when my interest in computers and development started to grow exponentially
- Playing video games is something I’ve been doing since I was about three or four years old. It’s enjoyable and something that will always distract me (in a good way).
- My music tastes include a little bit of everything, but I have a special place in my heart for music from the 80s (grew up listening to it almost 24/7).
- One of my favorite cities to travel to is New York City. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of going there.
- I became really interested in Web Development when I was ten years old. I started learning more about HTML and practicing creating websites using platforms like Geocities, Angelfire, etc.
- One of my dreams is to travel as much as I can, and hopefully get to see every place in the world. My husband and I have set a goal to travel at least once a year, and so far we’ve been able to accomplish that.